One of the most popular shipping methods is AliExpress standard shipping. Usually, this is free of charge and comes with track and trace. Most new buyers have no idea which shipping method to choose. The options vary by country, product and price range. We always recommend choosing the AliExpress standard shipping method.
AliExpress standard shipping – The advantages
Let’s start with all the advantages of AliExpress standard shipping
- The cheapest shipping option on AliExpress. Usually free, sometimes for a small charge. That’s all it takes to ship your package from the other side of the world to your home.
- Track and trace. You can easily track your package, allowing you to always know when it arrives.
- Standard shipping can be used by all suppliers on AliExpress. One of the reasons this method is the cheapest to use.
- Reasonable quality of packaging. Not excellent but proper quality for the price.
Aliexpress standard shipping – The disadvantages
There are also some disadvantages to standard shipping on AliExpress
- It will take a little longer for the package to arrive. It takes about 15 to 20 days for the package to arrive at your home.
- There are cases where packages have been lost during transport. Sometimes a parcel is stopped by customs. In these cases you can get your money back.
- It works best for smaller parcels. AliExpress standard shipping is not recommended for larger and more expensive items.
Who delivers after selecting the AliExpress Standard shipping option?
After selecting the option Standard Shipping on AliExpress, the package will be delivered by one of the partners like FedEx, UPS, SPSR, DHL, Direct Link, PostNL, Singapore Post, etc. The sellers pack the products and send them to the AliExpress delivery center. From that point onwards, the products will be shipped by one of the above mentioned shipping partners.
Seller shipping on AliExpress
Besides Standard Shipping there is also Seller Shipping on AliExpress. The terms speak for themselves, as with seller shipping the seller arranges the transport of the products himself. Costs and time of delivery differ per seller and per country. For some countries this is a cheaper and faster option, for others it is a more expensive option.
Track your package to the Netherlands with standard shipping
Standard shipping on AliExpress allows you to track your package all the way to your doorstep. AliExpress provides the details of the track and trace on the order page. These can be found on the website by following the steps below:
- Login to AliExpress and go to your account.
- Click on ‘View Detail’ with your order
- Details related to track and trace will appear under logistic information
- If you are not satisfied with these details, there are third party tracking services available that can provide you with more information about sending your package. Like those from FedEx or UPS.
If you have any questions about standard shipping on AliExpress, shipping to the UK or USA, You can send an e-mail to email@example.com.